HOW IT WORKSFAQ's & Payment Methods
- What are the Term Dates?
- How do I pay?
- What are your Rescheduling & Cancellation Policies ?
- Do you do extra sessions during holidays ?
- Do you have performance opportunities ?
- What’s this about Master Classes ?
Academy Or Pro Series?
The Academy is better suited for those under the age of 16, who might be at a complete beginners’ or intermediate level. Students of the academy are taught by our junior coaches who are under the guidance of our senior team. The team of seniors also host the Academy’s master classes and gradings, if the student chooses to follow a grade base system.
We fully understand that fitting extra curricular activities around a busy school schedule can be quite tricky. To make this easier, we decided to also follow the exact same term dates all other schools follow in East Sussex!
- Term starts on Tuesday 4 September
- Half term is from Monday 22 October to Friday 2 November*
- Term ends on Wednesday 19 December
- Term starts on Thursday 3 January
- Half term is from Monday 18 February to Friday 22 February
- Term ends on Tuesday 9 April
- Term starts on Tuesday 23 April
- Monday 27 May to Friday 31 May
- Term ends on Friday 26 July
*We will only take 1 week off in the half term.
For more information regarding terms dates please follow this link:
How do I pay?
We offer one of two methods of payments:
- A monthly direct debit spreading the cost throughout the calendar year.
- Termly installments, payable in the beginning of each term. This figure will be modified if you join us after the beginning of term.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policies
Students are allowed to miss one session per term (illness on the day, other unexpected event) without minimum prior notice. After this, we require a minimum of 48 hours notice in order to reschedule a session. Failing to do so will result in the lesson being charged for. Rescheduled sessions take place in the half terms or on any other date agreed with your coach. Your coach will notify you with off term availability.
If for whatever reason you require to stop your lessons with us please note the following:
- We require 30 day notice to cancel your direct debit.
- Termly installments are non refundable.
Extra sessions during holidays
You made it to all your sessions and want more to see you through holidays? We’re loving that dedication! All extra sessions are individually billed outside of your chosen payment method. Get in touch with your coach to check their availability first.
Twice a year, before the winter and summer holidays start, we host our very own events, where we invite friends, family & associated artists to perform. We encourage our students to showcase their progress and perform with their friends and ourselves! Performing live is an invaluable experience that we believe every musician should experience at least once!