VOCAL GROUP CLASS COMING BACK IN 2019Join us for the most affordable way to learn professional singing technique
- Learn how to train and keep your voice in top condition.
- Always wanted to hit those high notes?
- Looking for more power?
- Feel like you’re lacking sustain?
- Want all the insider tips & tricks for maintaining your voice?
- Discover more tonal colours to your voice!
- Obtain greater control!
- Want to expand your range?
- Meet more people like you!
- Want to learn tips & tricks used by professional singers worldwide?
VocAcise – Vocal Group Class
This weekly class gives professional vocalists the chance to focus on their technique in a fun group session.
• Is it hit or miss if you feel satisfied and confident in your performance?
• Do you struggle finding time to practice the exercises you have learned?
• Can only get through a few performances in full voice before you just can’t hit that top note?
• Do you experience fatigue when singing for longer periods?
• Are you making the leap from hobby to pro level singing, or have a naturally good voice but never had the chance to train it and release your potential?
• Perhaps you find your love of singing to a serious level a little lonely at times?
• Or do you just want to stay in shape vocally and make the most of what you could achieve?
40-50% of a Personal Coaching session should be spent on a solid warm-up and non repertoire-specific technique. Those who take their instrument seriously are encouraged to sing every day. This should include a thorough vocal warm-up.
VocAcise is designed to answer all of the above in a friendly, focused and sociable way.
VocAcise was invented by our academy director, founder and senior vocal coach Doe to provide a sociable environment for singers to hone a solid technique. Learn how to warm-up, challenge yourself every week and extend your vocal range and power. Watch out for technical pitfalls, develop skills and pick up tips & tricks used by professional singers worldwide.
VocAcise is run on a drop-in basis, but as with all BADA Music programmes we reward commitment with our Loyalty Card.
Our Senior Vocal Coach
Doe is a Brighton born and bred Singer-Songwriter, Multi-instrumentalist, Record producer, Actor and Vocal Coach. Over the past decade he has built a portfolio career in the entertainment industry with special interest in Music. His professional career as a performer (actor/ musician) began at age 7 with his first professional appearance for Carlton Television.
The past 2 years has seen Doe develop a few key areas with his efforts focused on Directing and Producing music for theatre, Vocal Coaching and writing new material set for release in 2018. Read More